Management in Education: Innovative Management Style for Quality Control of the College Educational Process
Starting from October 16, professional development courses for leaders in technical and professional education organizations (TPEOs) on the topic of “Management in Education: Innovative Management Style for Quality Control of the College Educational Process” have commenced. These courses are organized by the Non-public Joint Stock Company “Talap.”
This particular course stream is designed to enhance the knowledge of deputy directors. The program’s objective is to elevate the professional competence of deputy directors in the areas of organizational management, instructional services, research and methodology, and educational process management within TPEOs. The program’s tasks include:
- Enhancing the professional competence of deputy directors in implementing corporate management in the educational and methodological activities of the college.
- Improving the application of coaching tools in educational process management.
- Developing skills in planning and designing educational programs.
Expected outcomes for participants upon completion of the program include the ability to:
- Apply corporate management principles in the educational and methodological activities of the college, including defending a project plan for professional activities.
- Utilize coaching tools for educational process management in the college, including developing scenarios for events.
- Organize and coordinate the development of educational programs, presenting a project for an educational program.